Corvette Stainless Brake Lines
DescriptionExoticCarGear Stainless Steel Brake Lines for stock calipers are a significant upgrade to standard Brake Lines. Stainless Steel Brake Lines improve pedal feel and reduce the amount of time between applied pedal pressure and actual deceleration by preventing expansion, which stock rubber flex lines allow. This provides a quicker pedal response and allows the driver to maintain consistent brake pressure and precision brake modulation. ExotcCarGear steel woven braid brake lines feature an optional clear abrasion-resistant cover for maximum protection from debris and added protection against chaffing. PVC plastic cover is available in a variety of finish colors ( Clear, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Smoke, and Charcoal ). The Teflon tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. The Stainless Steel braid provides support for the Teflon and the weave is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion.
- Firmer pedal feel by reducing Volumetric Expansion
- Decreased ecreased stopping distance through shortened “reaction time”
- More precise brake modulation
- Include all necessary hardware for a safe, proper installation
- Plastic strain relief devices to reinforce end fittings
- All lines are dash 3 grade and pressure tested to 4500 psi.
All of our lines carry our LIFETIME WARRANTY
All ExoticCarGear Stainless Steel Brake Lines are DOT (United States Department of Transportation) compliant and comply with TÜV and FMVSS 106 safety standards